William Power: Private Client Consultant Solicitor
+44 (0) 7711 264 939 / +44 (0) 117 325 1032 / email@example.com
William is an experienced property and private client lawyer acting on large portfolios of properties including pharmacies, pubs, offices and health studios.
In addition he acts on secured lending work on commercial and residential properties. On private client work, William handles a number of complicated estates and advises on wills, trusts, lasting powers of attorney and deputyships.
Other: Studied law at Cambridge University. Previously a director of Alliance Homes for over 8 years and a governor of The City of Bath College.
- Acted on various purchases of high value listed buildings in Bath.
- Provide comprehensive commercial property legal services to a nationwide chain of sun bed studio operators
- Advised on the asset sale of a pharmacy in Bristol.
- Acted on a flat and estate development site in the South West of England which included auction contract work planning advice and issues involving service charges.
- Involved in the exercise of an option, development of an office block in Bristol with various new commercial leases and the financing of freehold.
- Multiple significant instructions from Banks and other Lenders for secured lending work on commercial and residential properties.
- Preparation and completion of complex wills and LPAs for key net worth clients with advice on IHT.
- Probate applications for complicated estates with large property portfolios and involving valuation issues and deeds of variation.
- Osborne Clarke
- Thring Townsend