We understand that moving from the traditional legal model to a self employed consultant role is daunting. Giving up the safety net of a salary, office support and a steady workflow can seem a step too far for many solicitors. We have a significant track record of providing support to our consultants, and offer help and support in making this transition.
We believe that the Neath Raisbeck Golding Law offering is substantially more than our conventional competitors. The firm makes available a range of facilities, infrastructure and resources found in a conventional law firm, but also offer the benefit of complete flexibility and autonomy. Our consultants have the freedom to work when and where they want but everyone has a dedicated workspace at our Clifton Office. We don’t believe in hot desks!
We have a full team of back office administration, compliance, finance and marketing to provide full support and back office functions.
Our consultant solicitors have an average of 25 years PQE obtained at some of Bristol’s best legal firms. They are looking for a different way of working, free from the constraints of traditional big corporate practices with complete flexibility and achieving a better work/life balance.
The benefits of being a consultant as opposed to the alternative of setting up as a sole practitioner is that at of holiday cover and the ability to cross refer work to other practice areas and receive a monetary benefit for this.
- Complete Flexibility with working hours and working location
- Guaranteed improved work life balance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Unlimited earning potential
- No billing targets
- Exceptional levels of support from a positive firm culture
- First class Clifton based office with parking, meeting rooms and office facilities
- State of the art practice management software system
- Holiday cover
- Fees for referrals made to colleagues
- Archive and secure storage