Shaun White: Corporate & Commercial
Shaun works in the corporate and commercial department and is working towards obtaining his corporate finance certificate at Harvard University.
Shaun has been with the firm over five years. He has a reputation amongst his clients for getting the job done and is regarded as the ‘rainmaker’ of the team.
He has extensive experience in various corporate finance transactions including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and collaboration arrangements.
Shaun provides advice to directors, shareholders, companies, and charities from all sectors (particularly family business, healthcare, sport, IT and telecoms, logistics, manufacturing, financial services, investment funds) on widespread non-contentious contractual, intellectual property, data protection and general corporate law matters.
Shaun graduated from the University of Bristol with a Masters in Law earning First Class Honours in Company Law. He was an editor for Law Review and Dicta, the law school’s magazine. Prior to law school, Shaun graduated from Western University in Canada with an honours degree in History and Political Science. He previously worked at a criminal defense firm in Southern California.
On the weekends, Shaun can be found working on his golf game in the Cotswolds, watching ice hockey and listening to The Rolling Stones.
Shaun’s commercial experience includes mergers and acquisitions, intellectual property matters (trademarks and branding), financial services, and I.T. and software contracts.
- Citadel Maritime – advised longstanding client in connection with supply of services to Marine Company, a leading supplier of security services on land & sea based in Nigeria.
- Soultrain Radio – advised management team on share allotment and initial seed funding.
- Aquatics Company – advised shareholders in relation to the disposal of their shares in Target company to acquiring Company.
- FCA Regulated Fin Tech Company – advised selling shareholders in relation to the sale of their shares to AIM listed Company.
- Engineering Company – advised certain members of the management team in connection with its acquisition of the entire share capital of Target Group for up to £3m.
- FCA Regulated Financial Services – advised selling shareholders in relation to the disposal of their shares in Target Company to PLC.
- Scaffolding Company – advised management team in connection with the acquisition of certain assets in Target Company.
- Private Equity – advised management team who invested £250,000 of growth capital in Scale Up Company.