Sarah Turner: Chartered Legal Executive
+44 (0) 7881 106 908 / +44 (0) 117 325 1033 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah is an expert in all matters relating to residential conveyancing and has over 21 years’ experience.
She prides herself on providing a personable and attentive service and understands the nuances of the Bristol property market.
Other: Sarah has lived and worked in Bristol for over 21 years. She enjoys travelling the world with her family and has ticked many destinations on her bucket list. She is a working Mum so enjoys spending her free time with her family.
- Acted for international multi-millionaire in purchasing properties for a Bristol portfolio.
- Acted in a remortgage for a well-known TV personality.
- Successfully completing a property purchase within a very tight timescale for a longstanding client. The seller was ready to let the property as he was convinced we would not meet the deadline.
- Dealing with a variety of high end and complex conveyancing transactions.
- Acting for clients with unregistered titles including reconstituting title deeds when they have been lost.
- QualitySolicitors Burroughs Day