Louise Higham: Family Consultant Solicitor
+44 (0) 7702 316 402 / +44 (0) 117 317 9719 / email@example.com
Louise is a highly experienced family lawyer advising clients on all aspects relating to matrimonial and relationship breakdown, including divorce, separation, financial settlements, pre and post nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and child arrangements.
Other: Louise is a member of Resolution and a Resolution accredited specialist in matrimonial finances and private law children cases.
Family, Divorce, Financial Settlements, Separation Arrangements, Pre and Post-nuptial agreements, Children Arrangements, Cohabitation Agreements, Change of Name Deeds, Injunctions.
- Acting for the Husband in relation to a high net worth financial divorce settlement, involving a substantial property portfolio and numerous business interests (limited companies, LLP and partnership assets) based in the Bristol area.
- Acting for the Wife in contested financial remedy proceedings in the Central Family Court in London. The parties had been separated for a number of years but had not formalised the division of the marital assets. The assets were substantial, including a number of residential and commercial properties as well as a future property development project.
- Obtaining urgent Prohibited Steps Order on behalf of the Father to prevent the Mother from removing the children from the jurisdiction without his consent and resolving child arrangements issues.
- Acting for the Husband in divorce and financial remedy proceedings where the parties had been retired for a number of years. Reaching an agreed settlement within the Court proceedings preserving the status quo in relation to the parties’ respective pension funds.
- Acting on behalf of the Mother in relation to a Children Act application where there was a dispute between the parents as to the children’s future schooling.
- Sylvester Mackett
- Lyons Davison