David Langley: Consultant Solicitor
+44 (0) 7770 866 806 / +44 (0) 117 325 1041 / email@example.com
David is a highly experienced commercial property solicitor and throughout his career has handled portfolio and site acquisitions, property disposals and acts for Landlords and Tenants in commercial leases and commercial property management.
He adopts a practical and pragmatic approach to all property issues.
Other: Studied Law at Keble College, Oxford, currently Chairman and Trustee of Stokes Croft Education Foundation and President of L’Alliance Française de Bristol and previously Chairman of Western Locomotive Association.
David is married with 2 adult children, lives in Bishopston and is a keen sports fan, traveller and linguist
David’s considerable experience includes:-
- Recently advised a client on contracts for the sale of a multi-million pound development site in West London and exchanged subject to planning conditions.
- Acted in the sale of a high-value free house public house being one of the last privately owned pubs in the southwest.
- Worked with a regular an investor client in the disposal of a large commercial investment property after completing a new full repairing commercial lease.
- Assisted a client faced with possible notice to quit its business premises and putting at risk its business, advised on tactics of dealing with an aggressive landlord, advising on protracted and difficult negotiations and achieving an agreed surrender with proper compensation after extending the occupation of the premises for trading for three years from initial instructions.
- Acquisition, within exceptionally tight timescales, of a high value hotel in a Cotswold town and subsequently assisting in the disposal several years later.
- Working closely with regular investor clients in property investment acquisitions and disposals.
- Assisting several commercial clients to acquire the freehold interests in their business premises including mortgage and security work.
- Taking a lease of a well-known restaurant and café premises south of Bristol.
Qualified in 1981 David ran his own firm for 14 years operating in the commercial property sector and built up his impressive client base.
“I am proud to be Bristolian and know Bristol property well but have equal experience in other parts of the country” says David.
“I am very fortunate to have an exceptional, loyal and diverse client base who come back to me regularly with new business and I feel my experience makes me sensitive to and aware of the needs of clients”
- Meade King
- David Langley & Co
- Gregg Latchams