Peter Hambly-Smith: Commercial Property Consultant Solicitor
+44 (0) 7780 685 300 / +44 (0) 117 325 7736 / email@example.com
Peter is a solution orientated solicitor of huge experience, specialising in commercial freeholds and leaseholds and all related dealings.
Peter handles commercial property development, complex site assembly, joint venture agreements and off shore work, securitisation and is currently acting in relation to the acquisition of several sites for major residential development for more than 100 housing units and for the owners of a major commercial property portfolio in their refinancing with a major lender.
Other: Previous advisor to the Board of the Co-operative Group.
Peter has a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and his hobbies include sailing, skiing and tennis.
- Acted for the buyer of two adjoining period properties in Clifton, Bristol for development into 8 luxury apartments.
- Acted in the acquisition of 2 industrial sites in Bedminster Bristol for development with a GDV in excess of £10 million.
- Acted in the sale of a vehicle repair centre in Westbury Wiltshire for £3.5 Million.
- Acted in the assembly of a U.K based commercial property portfolio to a gross value of £20 million.
- Acted in the assembly of a site for design and build project for a major U.K supermarket in South Wales.
- Thatcher & Hallam